Re: [Merge] lp:~franku/widelands-website/handle_big_images into lp:widelands-website

Thanks,

>> Could i get an account for the admin panel too?
> Done.
This doesn't work. I just see nothing, except that i do not have the rights to change anything. Maybe i have to wait a while?

I coudn't trigger the error on my maschine. But i assume that this error occurs with articles that contain very old images and about the query on height and width to those images.

If you send me the other 16 emails with the traceback i could examine this further.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~franku/widelands-website/handle_big_images/+merge/247235
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:widelands-website.