Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/authors into lp:widelands

> Write a Python script that will turn the information in the po files into a file with a Lua table.

that is way better than needing to parse the PO files in the game.

Even better would be to query the users for each translation from transifex using their API [1]. I saw some mentions of 'commiter' in there, but I am not sure if we can get all information in the form we want from there. I think this would be the ideal solution though - not going through POT files, instead relying on the correct meta information from their service.

[1] http://docs.transifex.com/developer/api/
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/authors/+merge/250513
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/authors into lp:widelands.