Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/authors into lp:widelands

> The problem with the Transifex API is that it will have no way of adding the SoureForge and LaunchPad translators. So, we would be stuck with 2 different lists that we would need to merge.

Ah, that is true. And the old fashioned manual way of just adding every translator manually is not feasible? Too much work.

Sorry for being so tenacious - but misusing POT files feels so risky. Some translator could get the format wrong and break our developers file without us realizing. And this hack is non-obvious for new coders and translators alike, so it constantly needs to be reexplained.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/authors/+merge/250513
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/authors into lp:widelands.