offer to contribute

Dear Widelands-team,

I have found widelands a couple of days ago and I first of all want to
tell you that I really like the game you have created. A long time ago I
had much fun with settlers and I am looking forward to nice gaming
experiences with widelands.

Moreover, I have some background in computer science and I decided
recently that I would like to train my C++-abilities on some useful
project. So if you allow I would like to do some contributions to
widelands. I already had a look at the widelands source-code for some
days now and at the list of bugs. If you agree I would like
to deal with the "Multiple hunters hunt for same animal"-bug
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/widelands/+bug/1407418). I have some ideas
how to fix this problem, but there are still a few questions I would
like to discuss about it first. I assume that the best place for such a
discussion is the comment section of this bug (correct me if I am
wrong), so I will put something there as well.

Kind regards,

daAlx1

Follow ups