Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai-scheduler into lp:widelands

You are right the code is not the most elegant as it can be...

but sets are not fine, because we need something that takes pairs duetime:job, and ideally that would re-order itself after each entry, so the the job with oldest duetime is on the bottom or top....

As for identical duetime - it would be even nice if such structure could cope with identical duetimes as well, it would save me a few lines of code and for game it does not matter much which such job is preferred.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/ai-scheduler/+merge/251327
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai-scheduler into lp:widelands.