Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1451078-fix into lp:widelands

I was worried that fully trained soldiers would get stuck in the trainingsite now. I have tested and dug around in the code, and there is a separate function "drop_unupgradable_soldiers" that takes care of that.

So, please ignore my last suggestion. Instead, we can remove the "if (level > upgrade.max)" check completely, because it doesn't do anything any more.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1451078-fix/+merge/258118
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1451078-fix into lp:widelands.