[Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/authors into lp:widelands

The proposal to merge lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/authors into lp:widelands has been updated.

Description changed to:

All README files have been converted to Lua.

Translator and developer credits now live in JSON files. They get parsed into Lua files by utils/update_authors.py

Before we merge, we need to:

1. Update the website code to parse the new JSON files for the developers list

2. Set up a new JSON-Keyvalue resource on Transifex for the translator credits and copy over the the credits from the po version, then delete the PO version on Transifex

3. Set up .tx for the change in resource

4. Hook the new Python script into utils/merge_and_push_translations.sh, so it will be called regularly and not forgotten during the release process.

I plan to use native language names for the translators list. This will create some font issues right now, but I already have a plan to fix them. However, this can only be done after the fh1 branch is merged. The game plan is to use the ICU library to select fontsets by Unicode code points rather than locale. We will need this for Arabic anyway (I have been getting some hep from the Arabic localizer and we can't find a good fontset that covers both Arabic and Latin/Numbers).

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/authors/+merge/250513
--
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/authors into lp:widelands.