Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/building_encyclopedia into lp:widelands

Do you remember where you were when that happened? What was the last help entry you clicked at?

These errors can be triggered when a Lua variable isn't declared as local, but I can't find any.

This particular error seems to be a malformed bformat string - bformat is our Lua wrapper for boost::format. I didn't use any bformat in the worker help though. Maybe a building?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/building_encyclopedia/+merge/258719
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/building_encyclopedia.