Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/food_icons into lp:widelands

Re-reading my previous comment, I guess I should mentioned that I'm not really opposed to the CC-license. It's a nice useful license, and I realize we should probably discuss more at a later time whether to include CC-BY-SA-licensed artwork or otherwise...

The unfortunate problem is that I don't think we can legally relicense the existing graphics without getting permission from the creators, which means one set of graphics would be covered by one license and another set under a different license. Not sure if that would be ideal.

Like GunChleoc mentions, there are other projects which are mixing GPL and CC-BY-SA content without problems. I didn't really think there would be an issue, but I wanted to verify they were indeed compatible. It wasn't my intention to play the role of the alarmist, but when it comes to license issues, I'd rather double-check things before making a decision.

I'm happy to hear it worked out, though. :)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/food_icons/+merge/259327
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/food_icons.