Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1457425 into lp:widelands

I'm not familiar with the battle code, but code LGTM.

To improve code style, I would like to see a blank space after the last // comment. Also, it would be good to have "roundFighted" renamed to "roundFought" - I know this was already there, so leave it if it's too much work.

I am also not on my computer, so I can't compile and test. So, please make sure to run the test suite before merging.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1457425/+merge/263620
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1457425 into lp:widelands.