Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/trainingsites_and_teams into lp:widelands

Review: Approve

Thanks for fixing - this is good to go.

There are still iterators all over the code from before we switched to C++11. We should get rid of as many as them as possible, because this makes the code easier to read. So, I'm trying to avoid adding new ones. I actually once had a go at removing the iterators from the AI, but I screwed something up, so I need to start from scratch.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/trainingsites_and_teams/+merge/260517
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/trainingsites_and_teams.