ship behaviour and regression tests

When reworking a ship behaviour a bit I found small problem when testing

test_cancel_started_expedition_underway_two_ships.lua.

Two ships and a port requesting a ship. The old implementation sends to the
port only first ship in m_ships, that is by chance the one farer from port.

My implementation sends both ships there and of course the wrong ship is
first there (the one that is closer).

I will code it the way that regression test is satisfied, but this does not
make good sense. Why insist on first ship in m_ships when any ship would do
the job. Or rather why dont expect the closer one to come to port - it is
more reasonable....

Please think about it

Tibor

Follow ups