Re: [Merge] lp:~meitis/widelands/bug1375915 into lp:widelands

I will pretty this up more.

But there is also some stuff in need discussion: I am not sure, havent checked yet, but is the map filesytem_ set to null if a new map is created? What happens if a S2 map is openend? can you actually do that at all? Because currently only the widelands map reader sets the maps filesystem_ property. I think the S2 map reader doesnt.

and I had troubles with bazaar, it would be really cool if one of you developers could spare 10 mins and have a irc session or so, I would just need to know the basic workflow. How do I create local branches? switch between them, etc. I just checked the whole project out again because I didnt want to waste my development time on getting to know bazaar. I mean I read the docs for some time, but it didnt work out for me. I somehow was able to revert my changes bzr revert -r7525, then bzr status was ok, but if I did bzr merge I suddenly had unclean bzr status again. So I was not able to get a clean state for my new work after finishing the other commit....
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~meitis/widelands/bug1375915/+merge/270456
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~meitis/widelands/bug1375915 into lp:widelands.