Re: [Merge] lp:~hjd/widelands/tests-poc into lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/debian

> I did not find anything about travis though - did you hjd?

Not specifically, no.

I did see the following announcement (http://blog.launchpad.net/general/launchpad-news-august-2015) which mentioned webhook support has been added. (Though it points to a gmail bug, the real report might be bug 342729)

This is somewhat interesting because webhooks have been mentioned earlier as one of the big things which need to be in place. With the hooks it should be possible to pick up when a change happens in a repository and perform some action (start a build/testrun) based on it.

I guess nothing specifically has been mentioned about travis, since there is also a bit on their side whether they wish to expand to also support repositories on Launchpad.

As a side note, I can't find it right now, but they are working on tools/support for converting from an existing bzr repo to a git repo on Launchpad. They have started working on it for the Launchpad repo itself since they want to force themselves to deal with the edge cases they run into.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~hjd/widelands/tests-poc/+merge/250533
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~hjd/widelands/tests-poc into lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/debian.