Re: [Merge] lp:~meitis/widelands/bug861761 into lp:widelands

Tested and LGTM. Sorry it took me so long.

Just one code convention thing: could you please rename planAtLeastOne to plan_at_least_one?

In light if w-zocker's comment, I think you can also remove the TODO comment. I have also noticed another  case of behaviour that's not wanted, but that problem is also present in trunk, so no need to fix it in this branch: If there is no warehouse to store the ware (warehouse policy set to "do not store") and no other building requests it, the ware is still produced, leading to a stock pile in front of the metal works.

Maybe we should open a new bug for the 2 issues?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~meitis/widelands/bug861761/+merge/271710
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~meitis/widelands/bug861761 into lp:widelands.