[Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_persistent_data into lp:widelands

The proposal to merge lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_persistent_data into lp:widelands has been updated.

Description changed to:

This is extension of player class to keep some AI data. Not all, only handfull of them. So the savegame compatibility is broken.

This contains also redesign of placing of new buidings - both production and militarysites. I tried to simplify the code and improve performance.

I also added a "time aspect" - this means the score of a building reflects also how long the building has been needed.

There are two bugs attached, these issue should be fixed / significantly improved.

The change is really big, and I spent quite a lot of time on tweaking this. I know it will be near to imposible for anyone to properly review this and understand the code. But you can still test it in game :)

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_persistent_data/+merge/271853
--
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_persistent_data into lp:widelands.