Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug1504366 into lp:widelands

On a second look, maybe I was a bit too eager on the MAX_PLAYERS thing, and I could take that part back, but on the other hand, it still looks like it would never happen to be something over MAX_PLAYERS... well, you decide :-)

I tested again and don't see any issues.

I found a new issue (when 8 players are selected, the "up" button is disabled, but when you press "down", the "up" button is not enabled again). In current trunk this is not testable, as it crashes after selecting "8". If you want, I can open a new bug for that.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug1504366/+merge/273995
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug1504366 into lp:widelands.