Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug1503949 into lp:widelands

Review: Needs Information

I doubt that this works, but I did not test it. I believe that is_loaded() is true in our problem case.

The cycle for loading works like this:

load_game()
save_game()
cleanup_for_load() <-- this is the slow part
load_saved_game()

We do not have the problem when loading, but when destroying a game that is already happily running. I think we need to hand down in cleanup() an enum that says that this is a cleanup(GAME_IS_TERMINATING) for when the game is destroyed or a cleanup(IN_GAME) while the game is running.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug1503949/+merge/274157
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug1503949.