Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_return_added into lp:widelands

>-Werror=return-type will treat just that warning as an error.

And this is actually enabled, see CMakeLists.txt:168. :)

We've had some similar issues like this in the past, but the problem is that for debug builds it counts the assert statement so there's no problem. However, when running a release build the assert statements are ignored/skipped so we effectively end up with an empty else block and the compiler doesn't find anything else before the end of the method. So even though the check is enforced, it won't show up as an error for debug builds since it will find the assert statement.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_return_added/+merge/275638
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_return_added.