Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1480928 into lp:widelands

I am using own script to compile so this is causing this problem somehow, but now I got it compiled.

I have not seen any trees rising up, but I have seen some trees not failing at all. Perhaps duration of falling animation should be bit longer (I suggest 0.5 sec) then the animation itself to make sure also last image in animation is shown to observer (to make sure a tree is shown on the ground)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1480928/+merge/275633
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/one_tribe.