Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_persdata_fix into lp:widelands

Do you mean it does not build a gold mine even if it controls spots for gold mines, or it does not expand toward gold mine fields?

Generally AI should build at least one mine for each mine type, regardless of if it needs its output or not. Just send me a replay file or savefile if you think it does not behave as supposed...

However it is true, that when expanding, AI "sees" mine fields, considers them, but does not distinquish what raw material is underground. This is something I know about and I can still code it someday.....
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_persdata_fix/+merge/276056
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_persdata_fix.