Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/one_tribe into lp:widelands

Review: Approve

> Renaming "outputs" to "occupants" won't work, because this is a feature of production sites in general and not just militarysites.

Add a TODO that militarysite should not be a productionsite? Outputs is really weird for militarysites.

Okay, done with the review. I added a bunch of comments, but found the code very clean and overall a huge improvements. Please have a look over my comments, but I think most should just be converted to bugs and/or todos and this should be merged rather quickly.

Congratulations on this branch - that was a ton on work and a daunting task. Thanks for doing this!

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/one_tribe/+merge/274832
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/one_tribe.