Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/artifacts into lp:widelands

Loosing the suggested teams happens also in current trunk. So your changes to the artifact branch do not cause the problem. I guess that making suggested teams was formerly done by editing the file "elemental" manually because we haven't had such an option in the map options menu. May this issue should be solved when bug 1502559 is solved?

I will fix it in this branch manually.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/artifacts/+merge/276527
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/artifacts.