Re: [Merge] lp:~miroslavr256/widelands/official-lua-xgettext into lp:widelands

> On an unrelated note, why is the text domain for the map 'The Green Plateau'
> called 'map_plateau.wmf' when buildcat updates
> 'po/map_the_green_plateau.wmf/map_the_green_plateau.wmf.pot'?

I'd say that this is historical baggage.

My Python is a bit rusty, but I'll have a look and do some more testing to make sure that we don't lose any strings.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~miroslavr256/widelands/official-lua-xgettext/+merge/279224
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~miroslavr256/widelands/official-lua-xgettext into lp:widelands.