Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_level_names into lp:widelands

I know how to remove a file ;) Thanks anyway. I've removed the file and tested the interface by clicking around and cycle through the ai levels... play tested only by starting a game both in multiplayer and normal mode.

There is a crash when hitting the help button in multiplayer mode:

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'ImageNotFound'
  what():  [/home/kaputtnik/Quellcode/widelands-repo/ai_level_names/src/graphic/image_io.h:35] Image not found: pics/ai_Normal.png

I fixed this by editing scripting/widelands/multiplayer_help.lua and changed string "ai_Normal.png" to "ai_normal.png" (all lowercase letters). I've also checked if one of the other uppercase file names occur by searching for them in all of the widelands files -> no further occurrence where found.

So for the interface it seems to look good :-)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_level_names/+merge/279697
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_level_names into lp:widelands.