Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_ship_tweaks into lp:widelands

I have a working code including saving/loading, but not "integration" to AI. It will not be done until beginning next week and you will be not able to review then. Or will you be?

That ship stuff is not urgent but I what worries me is that trainingsites and upgrading bug... It would not be good if it waits one month...

I will post some screenshots on forum how the ships could look...
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_ship_tweaks/+merge/280192
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_ship_tweaks into lp:widelands.