Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_ship_tweaks into lp:widelands

All the python script does is standardize the indentation in all Lua script. So, running the script on this branch should be enough to remove the conflict.

For ship names, I would just go with _("Ship %d").

I think it would be more intuitive to have next_ship_id(bool increment = false) rather than next_ship_id() and incr_next_ship_id().
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_ship_tweaks/+merge/280192
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_ship_tweaks into lp:widelands.