Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/map_compatibility into lp:widelands

So this fix is to allow editing of old maps? And all what is needed to edit them is to remove some directory from wmf archive? Then I would not reintroduce logic that was removed, but just left it unfixed or put an info in error test saying what should be done to make the map loadable in editor again. I think there is so little peoples to be affected by this that this would be much better workaround.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/map_compatibility/+merge/276088
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/map_compatibility into lp:widelands.