Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_ship_tweaks into lp:widelands

Review: Resubmit

OK, so I made some (final for now) tweaks. Default name after the list if exhausted is 'Ship $id'.

Currently a ship does not store name in its object, this have to be added to allow renaming. Also there is still no list of ships (lake a vector of player or so). But I tried to locate list of player's buildings and failed. Is there such list? Expecially when UI shows statistics about buildings - where does it take the data from???

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_ship_tweaks/+merge/280192
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_ship_tweaks.