Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/request_supply_opt into lp:widelands

@SirVer

I reworked it and testing it. I am not satisfied with performance though. Perhaps you know that I proposed a treshold (f.e. 5) that would check only 5 nearest (as crow fly) wares and pick a one from them. This could improve performance, but was rejected and currently is not in the code.

However I have another suggestion - let revive the treshold and X nearest wares are checked all, and from other wares only the ones that are in the warehouses. It used to be this way before AFAIK. I mean only wares in warehouses were used for delivery.

I currently test 512x512 map and after 5 hours it can barely run at 2x speed. I dont say that the routing is culprit but I believe it has its share...

I have not pushed new code yet.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/request_supply_opt/+merge/280193
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/request_supply_opt.