Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/request_supply_opt into lp:widelands

Changing a reference to a pointer can be a bit of a pain, but it isn't complex - the compiler will tell you if anything goes wrong, so you can't mess it up. What you need to do is change foo.bar to foo->bar within the function, and add & or * in front of foo when calling the function - I can never remember which symbol to use here, but the compiler will tell me :)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/request_supply_opt/+merge/280193
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/request_supply_opt.