Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fix_overlays into lp:widelands

> Tho code look good, sorry for introducing this bug.

no worries, changing code introduces bugs, that is the way of life.

> I think water is just there or not, and it doesn't deplete - we only have 1 resource indicator for it too.

that is not correct. Water is not handled special in any way in the code, it is just another resource. The 'percentage found when depleted' is just set higher for wells.
I think I was just too lazy to make more than one water resource indicator back in the day, there is really no reason why there is only one that I can think of.

thanks for reviewing/testing. It seems like everybody is happy with this branch now, the open discussion items have nothing to do with the changes in this particular branch. So gonna merge now.

@bunnybot merge

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/fix_overlays/+merge/281641
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fix_overlays.