Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/use_image_cache into lp:widelands

I need another round of testing, please.

I modified the code to only pack terrains, roads and tribe borders and the pics/ subdirectory into a texture atlas and load all other graphics as needed from disk. This is what Nicolai requested - the code requires terrains and roads to be in the same texture, so we need this minimal atlas always.

In my tests, the performance for this is comparable to using one atlas with 2048x2048 textures. It needs ~29% CPU and 3300 GL calls per frame. This is still less than half of what trunk currently needs (60% CU, 18300 GL calls), but not as good as one huge atlas (18% CPU, 210 GL calls).

Advantages of this are: building the atlas is very quick and there is no need to cache. Could I get some testing feedback?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/use_image_cache/+merge/282106
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/full_texture_atlas.