Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/use_image_cache into lp:widelands

I changed the code back to load an image from disk if it was not already loaded. That is the current behavior in trunk too. I just added logging to get a feeling how often that actually happens. I'll remove it before merging.

nicolai, if you undo the last commit you have the originial behavior that creates a huge atlas if it can. I'll rework this branch to no longer cache the texture atlas and instead just regenerate the one with the most common images every time the game launches. We might revisit packing everything into an atlas once we go back to bug 1121982.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/use_image_cache/+merge/282106
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/full_texture_atlas.