Re: [Merge] lp:~franku/widelands-website/new_legal_notice_page into lp:widelands-website

Some proofreading - sorry I didn't see this before.

There are no financial goal or interest. => There is no financial goal or interest.

It is customary to use Title Case in English: Project lead => Project Lead

There are several possibilities to get in contact. For questions about the game or the contents of the website please take a look at our Contact page or post in the forums. Use the one of the following methods if you do not want to make an account:

=>

There are several possibilities to get in contact with us. For questions about the game or the contents of the website, please take a look at our Contact page or post in the forums. Use one of the following methods if you do not want to create an account:
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~franku/widelands-website/new_legal_notice_page/+merge/268973
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:widelands-website.