Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/png_fix_only_relevant into lp:widelands

Review: Approve

Tested and works for me. A much better solution than changing all pictures.

Could you add to the commit message the process how you found out that these are the ones that are troublesome and how you fixed them? I guess we'll need to repeat this eventually again (when we have newly messed up images) and it would be nice if we do not start from scratch again. Feel free to merge this afterwards.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/png_fix_only_relevant/+merge/283005
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/png_fix_only_relevant.