Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/multiline_textarea into lp:widelands

Don't know if this is related to richtext, but some fonts are displayed bigger than other fonts. In result the scrollbar button is shown when the font size is bigger. This applies to most RTL languages.

There are several failures in console like:

No corresponding locale found - trying to set it via LANGUAGE=si, LANG=si
Font set 'défaut' for locale 'fr' does not exist; using default instead.
Font set 'défaut' for locale 'fr' does not exist; using default instead.

Don't know Language "si" locale "fr" but with this settings most strings are empty (f.e. no button labels anymore).

I am wondering also about the spelling of the word 'défaut'... the circumflex on the e and missing 'l'. I think this should be 'default' instead of 'défaut'?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/multiline_textarea/+merge/283736
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/multiline_textarea into lp:widelands.