Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/multiline_textarea into lp:widelands

"défaut" is a screwup by a French translator and I have already fixed it on Transifex.

I know that the scrollbar shows up when the font size is bigger sometimes, this is expected behaviour and not related to this branch. All the screens that show this need to be switched over to Box layout. This will mean a lot of code, so I am planning to fix this up for build 20. We need the bigger font size though, because some fonts show up so small that they are unreadable.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/multiline_textarea/+merge/283736
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/multiline_textarea into lp:widelands.