Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/opengl_debug into lp:widelands

> The problem is gone. The code also LGTM.

Tibor, Which problem are you referring to?

> [ 11%] Building CXX object src/graphic/CMakeFiles/graphic_gl_utils.dir/gl/initialize.cc.o

I used a older version of glbinding, apparently they changed the interface. I updated to 1.1.0 and got the same error. Fixed now.

There are 3 lurking issues with OpenGL right now: bug 1536377, bug 1535732 and a dynamic drawing problem that was reported on Facebook: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8JG1qjZQ9o. I hope this branch gets us closer to fixing all of them.

> If so, will there be an appveyor build of this branch that will be built with the needed parameters?

That is the intention. Tino managed to build this branch on his local machine already and he was trying to make it work on appveyor too. The debug code will also be in release builds, so a build from appveyor will have it.

We should also switch our PPA away from glew and to glbinding, IMHO. It is a much superior gl loader.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/opengl_debug/+merge/283738
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/opengl_debug into lp:widelands.