Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/opengl_debug into lp:widelands

> c I would really like to get both CI systems to build with GLBindings before merging.

As discussed in chat, I reverted the CI changes. I'd like to get the code in as it is approved, we can figure out CI in separate branches after that.

> - Appveyor does fail because it seems at some point GLEW is still included

Fixed in 7744.

> - Travis fails because no glbindings debian package is installed

We need to wire up a PPA I guess. More important than travis is our own PPA though - having the trace feature in the PPA would make debugging OpenGL issues on other Linux computers much easier.

> Please ping me once you have something I can try. I will not read all comments in this request in detail.

I will update the bugs and reach out to once this is all figured out. Still a chunk of work to do though.

@bunnybot merge

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/opengl_debug/+merge/283738
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/opengl_debug.