Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1397500 into lp:widelands

Sorry, the first statement was too short :-S

What should we do with the folder data/unused/ and his content? I would suggest to move this into widelands-media repo. Thanks for collecting these unused pics :-)

The structure (naming) of the folders is a bit uncommon. F.e. "data/images/ui_fsmenu"... ui = User interface, but fs? "File selection"? No... and "data/images/wui"? Widelands user interface? I believe the naming convention is based on the wording used in code and this is ok. But for interested users who doesn't know the code it maybe should become more self-explaining. Just my opinion...

Currently i found no malfunction :-)

I want to test also the option "--datadir=" but this could take some time.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1397500/+merge/243860
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1397500.