Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/pretty-datadirs into lp:widelands

No /./ anymore, nice :-)

Tested normal start of widelands and widelands with option --datadir. Both looks good.

We should test if bug 1541697 (regression_test.py does not work in some setups) is also solved with this changes. I can only test this after this weekend because my current machine doesn't have problems running the regression_test.py (really strange). Or does this changes not affect the regression test?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/pretty-datadirs/+merge/285086
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/pretty-datadirs into lp:widelands.