Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1395278-scripting into lp:widelands

Hello GunChleoc, I cared for the copyright.

For the type of the player_num / player_index we shoud use the type you suggested, of course.
But this is
a) out of scope of the original bug.
b) I have no Idea what, especially in LUA, might break.-

We should delegate this to some other ticket.

BTW: Who ist the master of LUA in widelands.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1395278-scripting/+merge/285909
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1395278-scripting into lp:widelands.