Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/zip_file_error_messages into lp:widelands

You are right, that's a typo and needs to be a lowercase s. Looks like my compiler didn't care.

I don't know how you can trigger the error message - I'd have to go through the code myself.

The worst things that can happen with unicode filenames is that the path contains strange letters - I don't think that this is critical though. We will still get the information we need for debugging when the error is triggered.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/zip_file_error_messages/+merge/285711
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/zip_file_error_messages.