Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/opengl3 into lp:widelands

Now the glbinding variant - it will cause the texture bug with me that was only found on Windows before. The reason might again be my crappy graphics though, because the Windows build that Tino provided will also crash.

I have known problems on both of my machines with some projects that use OpenGL 3.1 - I can't run SuperTuxKart or Pioneer. They are laptops, so I can't just stick a decent graphics card in there.

bratzbert@museum:~/sources/widelands/opengl3/build/src$ ./widelands --datadir=../../data
This is Widelands Version bzr7825[opengl3] (Debug)
Set home directory: /home/bratzbert/.widelands
Realpath: /home/bratzbert/sources/widelands/opengl3/data
Adding directory: /home/bratzbert/sources/widelands/opengl3/data
selected language: ar
No corresponding locale found - trying to set it via LANGUAGE=ar, LANG=ar
Graphics: Try to set Videomode 800x600
Graphics: OpenGL: Version "(null)"
Graphics: SDL_GL_RED_SIZE is 0
Graphics: SDL_GL_GREEN_SIZE is 0
Graphics: SDL_GL_BLUE_SIZE is 0
Graphics: SDL_GL_ALPHA_SIZE is 0
Graphics: SDL_GL_BUFFER_SIZE is 131064
Graphics: SDL_GL_DOUBLEBUFFER is 0
Graphics: SDL_GL_DEPTH_SIZE is 0
Graphics: SDL_GL_STENCIL_SIZE is 0
Graphics: SDL_GL_ACCUM_RED_SIZE is 0
Graphics: SDL_GL_ACCUM_GREEN_SIZE is 0
Graphics: SDL_GL_ACCUM_BLUE_SIZE is 0
Graphics: SDL_GL_ACCUM_ALPHA_SIZE is 0
Graphics: SDL_GL_STEREO is 0
Graphics: SDL_GL_MULTISAMPLEBUFFERS is 0
Graphics: SDL_GL_MULTISAMPLESAMPLES is 0
Graphics: SDL_GL_ACCELERATED_VISUAL is 1
Graphics: SDL_GL_CONTEXT_MAJOR_VERSION is 3
Graphics: SDL_GL_CONTEXT_MINOR_VERSION is 2
Graphics: SDL_GL_CONTEXT_FLAGS is 0
Graphics: SDL_GL_CONTEXT_PROFILE_MASK is 1
Graphics: SDL_GL_SHARE_WITH_CURRENT_CONTEXT is 0
Graphics: SDL_GL_FRAMEBUFFER_SRGB_CAPABLE is 0
Graphics: OpenGL: Double buffering disabled
Graphics: OpenGL: Max texture size: 0
Graphics: OpenGL: ShadingLanguage: "(null)"
**** GRAPHICS REPORT ****
 VIDEO DRIVER x11
 pixel fmt 370546692
 size 800 600
**** END GRAPHICS REPORT ****
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'WException'
  what():  [/home/bratzbert/sources/widelands/opengl3/src/graphic/build_texture_atlas.cc:121] The texture atlas must use at least 2048 as size (0 was given)
Aborted (core dumped)
bratzbert@museum:~/sources/widelands/opengl3/build/src$

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/opengl3/+merge/285967
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/opengl3 into lp:widelands.