Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/lock_game_logic into lp:widelands

I applied all code review comments now.

Apparently, my analyze of the problem was either flawed or incomplete, since this has been reproduced again even with this patch.

However, I still think it is useful to get this in, because the game logic should not depend on the refresh rate of the graphics. Next steps for the sync bug is to enable syncstream dumps through a option (instead of for debug or release builds) so that we can get debug data more easily. I'll prepare a branch for that soonish.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/lock_game_logic/+merge/285980
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/lock_game_logic.