Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1546095-backslash-edit into lp:widelands

Funny behavior now: In authors field write "\text" the backslash could be seen. Make a space -> the backslash disappear. Write "\\" and a space, the last backslash disappear. Hit Backspace the last Backslash appears again.

In the Description it is similar and sometimes when positioning the cursor with arrow keys the cursor jumps to the opposite direction. F.e. if you want the cursor go to the left, he jumos to the right. This happens at the place where the backslashes are.

I think we should investigate this further when bug 1540782 is fixed.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1546095-backslash-edit/+merge/286189
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1546095-backslash-edit into lp:widelands.