Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1509172-map-saving-paths into lp:widelands

> The current version does work for directory saves on windows.
>
> But if fails on the second save for a zip save:
> If you start the editor and save the map "abc" and "abc" already exists it
> gets overwritten correctly.
> But you can't save again "abc" without restarting the editor (or save once
> under another name).
>
> So the editor itself does put also a lock on the save file after the first
> save.

I can confirm this problem - I have created a new bug report so that we can merge this branch:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/widelands/+bug/1548932
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1509172-map-saving-paths/+merge/286067
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1509172-map-saving-paths.