Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands-website/fix-installation into lp:widelands-website

Is the MySql-python package needed at all when using sqlite? I didn't think so, but haven't test it. If not we should remove the entry in pip_requirements instead of installing unneeded packages :-)

I am currently trying to install and run with backend-mysql, so i need either MySql-python or mysqlclient (latter one is a more up to date fork of first one).
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands-website/fix-installation/+merge/286797
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:widelands-website.