Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/employers into lp:widelands

Review: Approve

lgtm.

@bunnybot merge

Two unrelated things: We are running out of inodes on the server due to bunnybot. The more branches there are for merging, the worse the problem - I estimate we can have 18 before we run into serious trouble. I am working with strato to figure out a way to fix it, but more likely than not it is only fixable through using only one work directory for bzr checkouts - which means a substantial rewrite for bunnybot. I am not really able to squeeze that in right now, since I am super busy with my move, so in the meantime, try to keep the merge requests < 18, please :)

Second: due to my move I will not have proper internet for a period of up to 6 weeks. I try to check emails, but for all things Widelands I am mostly offline. Just fyi.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/employers/+merge/287384
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/employers.